Welcome back to in-person Sunday School! We are excited by our new format this Fall. On Sept 19th the story of Moses and the burning bush led us into the first theme of the fall: Moses and the Israelites escaping Egypt and wandering in the wilderness. Mo the Mouse, Humphrey the Camel, Isaac the Goat and Rocky the Badger helped us learn bible stories that remind us to Trust God. If you missed this exciting story you can find it by following this link.
As we wander, adults and children are encouraged to record God Sightings on the bulletin board in the Fellowship Hall or you can send your God Sighting to us online and it will be added to all the other sightings.
A God Sighting is seeing what God is doing or has done all around us. Think of all the wonderful things you can see; things created by God- our families you, me stars, sun, moon, animals, birds, and everything! A God Sighting might be someone helping another person or a beautiful sunrise or sunset. You can be a God Sighting by being kind to others.
Parents, Grandparents & Caregivers Click on Mo the Mouse each week to download activities, bible stories and videos to read and enjoy with your children.
Staying Covid Safe
• We follow the guidance of the Public Health Unit and the province as updates become available.
• Children should sit with their ‘bubble’ during the sanctuary part of the service and leave single file.
• Teachers in the Sunday School have all had two Covid vaccinations.
• Passive screening of all participants.
• Masks to be worn by participants as able.
• Enhanced cleaning protocols are in place for the Sunday School area, stairs, and doors.
• Physical distancing of participants when practical
• Consideration of safety protocols when choosing crafts and activities
• Updating the churches records so the church can share relevant information. Children’s information and contact information may have changed since we last met in person.
• The Kids Zone and Nursery are closed at this time until protocols to clean can be put in place.